The more tax you pay, the lower your investment return. Our goal is to maximize your wealth by looking at your overall picture. Tax planning is a key piece to the puzzle.
With more than 20 years experience in financial planning, wealth management, and tax services, we will help you take advantage of the current tax law and prepare for any potential changes.
When you work with us, we will not just prepare your tax return. We will look for opportunities to minimize your tax burden and integrate your tax planning with your overall financial plan.
By closely monitoring your tax situation, we will provide advice on:
- where to hold investments
- which retirement accounts to use
- which investments are the most tax efficient
- when to recognize gains (or losses)
- when required withdraws should be made
- how to manage your cash flows, and many other planning opportunities.
Our team includes licensed CPAs and CFPs who will consult with you and prepare your taxes. We will provide you with an upfront fee estimate and will not send you a bill every time you call with a question.